Welcome to the Ed Dean podcast. Come back and listen often. New episodes will be added regularly.
Moving to Georgia just to effect the vote. Voter fraud
Election 2020 too close to call part 2
Election 2020 too close to call part 1
Election 2020 scenarios
Election 2020 – Final week or early voting.
Gun control advocates campaign against pro-second amendment candidates.
Radio awards, is news media biased, does pre-election activity hint at outcome.
The nomination of Amy Coney Barrett to the US Supreme Court.
Union members support for Trump. Issues voters or team voters.
Ruth Ginsberg’s vacancy to be filled before Election Day. Protests that lead to violence.
More on ex-felon voting restoration; millionaires paying off their debts. Do severe rioting laws unfairly trap peaceful protestors?
Felon voting rights. Mask mandates. Lowering the voting age to 16.
Re-opening of the bars.
Veteran suicide prevention.
- 2020 Presidential poll
- Democrats are beating republicans in registering new voters
Journalism as a career.
Russian collusion: Investigating the investigators.
- Teachers call in sick to protest schools reopening.
- 2020 polls favor democrats winning the White House…just like in 2016.
- Will the black vote turn out for Joe Biden?
- Post Primary Election analysis.
- The DNC Convention.